Posted Wednesday, February 13th 2013 @ 1pm
Ky Henderson, Editor-in-Chief of ModernMan.com gave me the scoop on what guys are really looking for this Valentine's day....
1) Pebble - the device that connects your smart phone to a simle, sleek watch. He’ll love the simple design and MAJOR storage/app capacity.
2) Running shoes as comfortable as socks? Introducing the Nike FlyKnit!
- Only 5.6 oz
- Made in one knit piece to fit his foot like a sock
- Bonus: they look really, really cool.
3) Tommy John delivers a sleek, comfortable undershirt that’s a no-brainer for maintaining a “perfect fit.”
- No excess fabric
- Won’t stretch out at the neck, or untuck!
4) Ernest Supplies Roll-Up Tool Kit
- Products come in pouches, so he can roll and squeeze it out like toothpaste & get every last bit!
- Oxygen barrier keeps the products’ active ingredients fresh and effective for longer.
- Chic leather tote makes it easy to keep all his go-to grooming items together.
5) A standout cologne of the year, Tom Ford Noir will leave him smelling manly and delicious - at least, that’s what the ladies say.