KVJ Weekend is back for Memorial Day! Each member of the show will be tweeting out a picture of what they're doing every hour for the entire weekend.
Who takes the best selfie?
Jason lost Sudden Death this week! For his punishment, he had to go to the store wearing bigfoot style body paint and a diaper!
Here are the video highlights. Enjoy!
The former Miss Pennsylvania and her colleague have been exchanging less-than-subtle barbs for some time now.
Diogo Mello, just 1 year and 11 months old, plays Don't Let Me Down by The Beatles.
Here Are 23 Mistakes You’ll Definitely Make In Your Twenties
1. You'll wear things you'll regret later.
2. You'll embarrass yourself by drinking too much.
3. You'll live with a roommate who is a horrible person.
4. You'll have a very strong opinion on something that later turns out to be totally wrong.
5. You'll fall for the wrong person.
6. You'll hold at least one job that you'll hate.
7. You'll always say, "Being a grown-up sucks," but never actually think you're a grown-up.
8. You'll pretend to like music you don't actually like.
9. You won't be able to pay your bills and have to ask your parents for help.
10. You'll make a dumb financial decision.
11. You'll let your friends influence the way you think about yourself.
12. It will take you at least 5 years to get used to the idea that you're not in school anymore.
13. You'll unintentionally ruin a potential friendship.
14. You'll lose touch with some of the people who know you the best.
15. You will run out of money at least once.
16. You'll screw up your taxes.
17. You will break up.
18. You'll get a tattoo (that you'll end up regretting).
19. You will willingly do things you know you'll regret. It just doesn't seem like a big deal. Until you regret it.
20. You won't save any money.
21. You'll think that you are "soooo old"…
22. But you'll also call people in their thirties OLD.
23. You'll think happiness is something that just happens to you.